Lean Staffing Solutions offers support
for our US Partners during the COVID-19 Pandemic.

"The succeful coordination of moving a staff that size is impressive, and I just wanted to say thank you to your team for your efforts, your attention to detail, and your continued support. You guys are great!"

Freight Forwarder, IL

"This transition has been seamless".

Broker, MI

"Thank you for the help and the communication."

Asset based, UT

In an effort to protect our client’s resources in Colombia, Lean Staffing Solutions has prepared weeks in advance and put protocols in place to ensure that business operations for our U.S. based clients will continue without disruption. We view ourselves as a partner to our clients in the logistics and transportation industries, so we have made sure to bolster our employee’s ability to securely work from remote locations. Here are a few of the ways we are shoring up our greatest assets – the people of Colombia.

  • Doctors and Nurses on staff at every location
  • Checking all employees for temperatures prior to starting their shift in order to prevent potential contamination as they enter the offices.
  • Daily Sanitization of all office spaces
  • Conducting daily mandatory seminars in all locations for best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
  • Lean Staffing has already set up 90% of our staff (your employees) with home-based work capabilities in the event that the Colombia government mandates a quarantine at home. We should have the remaining 10% of the staff completed by the end of this week.
  • Currently all offices are operating business as usual.
  • Lean Staffing has protocol measures in place that would allow all your employees to work securely from remote locations in the event it becomes necessary.
  • Blocked all entry to the country except for citizens and residents.
  • Nationals and residents who arrive from overseas will have to undergo mandatory preventive isolation for 14 days.
  • Closed all public schools.
  • Set up testing sites and identified isolation compliant with WHO protocols in healthcare facilities to be used in cases of suspected COVID-19.